About the job
The primary role of the Real Estate Sales Manager / Senior Sales Manager is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
BDS3 is committed to create spaces designed to support us as individuals. Well-engineered structures, tastefully designed interiors and showered with all the amenities of modern life, we live by the values of quality and precision, never forgetting the human aspects of the living spaces we create. This is the reason why our creations are a beautiful blend of aesthetics and comforts with luxury.
Title: Real Estate Sales Manager
Experience : 2 - 20 Years
Function: Sales Manager
Job Description :
The primary role of the Sales Manager / Senior Sales Manager is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients. They must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company.
They must develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship. They are also required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients.
He/she may manage the activities of others responsible for developing business for the company. Strategic planning is a key part of this job description, since it is the business Development Officer`s responsibility to develop the pipeline of new business coming into the company. This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company's competitors.
Good in English is must
While the exact responsibilities will vary from company to company, the main duties of the Business Development Manager can be summarized as follows:
Roles & Responsibilities :-
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company's practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
Client Retention :
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
Qualification : Graduate/ MBA
Working Days : 6 Days a Week (10:00 AM to 7:00 PM)
Salary – 25K-50K + Incentives (Best in industry)
Industry- Real Estate/Property/ Banking/ Insurance/
Job Nature :
Full Time/Part Time
Laptop - Mandatory
Last Organization recent salary slip required
If you are interested, apply with Updated CV along with following detail:
Reason for Change: